Every Day I Have To Cry

The hypothesis: crying daily will release the junk that's tearing at my soul. Reasoning: Why not?

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Some have asked, why Rash...why Bavin....some, who know me, wonder: why WIT?
How pretentious and maybe even meta to just grab a phrase from Shakespeare!
In fact, I'd label it 'Heavy Meta'.
But back to the bundle of sticks....the bavin. Bored people like me look up words in dictionaries, and thereby hangs the bavin.
Now, 'Rash' might well refer to my behavior, but I'm such a desperately careful person!
'Rash' might refer to the overabundance of wildly potent Poison Ivy recently detected all over the green world, due to global warming or downward sloping sales of calamine lotion.
Wit might refer to me, but I'm so incredibly humble!!

But here's a thought, and I suggest careful consideration: Why is popcorn, the official movie food also one of the loudest foods? Shouldn't applesauce or liverwurst be the offical movie food, or how about cotton candy? OR COTTON! That would sell a lot of soda.