Every Day I Have To Cry

The hypothesis: crying daily will release the junk that's tearing at my soul. Reasoning: Why not?

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 2. ...Cry and You (Better) Cry Alone

In fact, it might be necessary to be alone for the proverbial "good cry".

Yesterday, I got home at the usual time, and I was alone, and I put on some tear-inducing music (future posts!) then read a poem.

But in the middle of it all, my dearie came home, and I had to start all over again.

I didn't get a big cry, but there were tears. I'd give an A for first day effort.
Generally speaking, I feel OK.

There's a dual metaphor at work. Crying is known to show weakness, but it's also a pretty darn great relief.
Crying is linked with sadness, but also joy.

Much to chew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home